As a Bingo Caller your role is to take responsibility for the running of all of the games ensuring they run smoothly, that the pace of the game is fast enough and that winning cards are processed efficiently.
Building a rapport with audience you will need to ensure high standards of customer care and effective communication skills, with a clear voice and pronunciation of numbers. Games are fast and a bingo caller will call an average 15-20 games per hour. In national games, the caller has very short time frame to process winning cards electronically. As a bingo caller you will be entertaining, bringing wit and energy to the environment, and will be a natural presenter, engaging large audiences with the ability to improvise.
You will need to have confidence, work effectively with other members of the team and adhere to all relevant legislation and company policies and procedures.
• Of rules and differences between different bingo games.
• Knowledge of relevant legislation and company policies and procedures
• Energy & enthusiasm
• Personal presentation – smart and well groomed
• People person, enjoy working with people and interacting with people
• Prepared to work flexibly – work during other peoples leisure time, so may suit those with other commitments
• Able to stand for long periods
• Lively, outgoing, confident
• Confident with natural stage presence