As Deputy Manager your role is to assist the general manager in running the business. You are responsible for the business activities including accountability for the functions and will need to ensure the day to day functions of the business run smoothly, with the support of the general manager if required.
You will assist the general manager in ensuring sufficient sales, marketing and promotional strategies are in place, in ensuring customer and sales targets are achieved and in controlling and organising of the catering team to ensure they provide good quality food, drink and service.
You will organise the work and rotas of staff, ensuring a high level of customer contact and customer care is provided and compliance with legislation and company policy and procedure.
• Knowledge of finance systems, book sales, bars and diners, fruit machines, bingo games.
• Developing knowledge of finance, marketing and HR issues.
• Knowledge of legislation and company policy and procedure.
• Working knowledge of core and local products
• Drive and enthusiasm to succeed in a challenging and diverse environment
• Personal presentation