Seetec is a leading provider of services supporting unemployed people to find and stay in meaningful work.
Founded in 1984, the organisation has grown organically over the last 25 years to become one of the UK’s largest and most experienced providers of Government funded welfare to work and skills training programmes. Seetec helps thousands of people each year to find work or gain qualifications through a diverse portfolio of employability and skills contracts.
We are passionately committed to empowering individuals and organisations to release their potential through our employment and training programmes and our software solutions.The Role
We are looking for a Coffee Shops Manager to oversee and direct the activities of the Skills Place coffee shop. Direct the entire coffee shop operation, which includes supervising an Apprentice, ensuring the shop meets quality and food service regulatory requirements, and making sure customers are provided with exceptional service.
The role requires the ability to handle multiple priorities and weel as strong leadership and motivational skills, and excellent customer service skills.Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will be required to manage the day-to- day operations of the Skills Shop.
- Well organised and able to prioritise to keep the cafe running smoothly and maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Ensure the proper types and amounts of food, coffee, supplies and merchandise are ordered and stocked to maintain appropriate inventory levels.
- Drive sales and increase revenues for the store. This involves promoting the store, increase sales and providing excellent customer service to establish a continual customer presence.
- Responsible for the financial side of a cafe's operation, keeping track of both the income and product inventory
- Manage the Barista Apprentice