Best Western Gatwick Moat House
Job Function and Salary
Catering Staff, £12646.40
Permanent - Full Time
Serving food and drinks, attention to detail and knowing the menu thoroughly is only part of this role. The rest involves delivering great customer service, keeping tables clean and well prepared, plus a flair of sales. That's why we're looking for enthusiastic cheerful team players to join our hotel team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous customer service experience
- Effective selling skills
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Evidence of being a team player
- Extrovert and enthusiastic personality
- Motivation and a willingness to learn
- The ability to work shifts
We provide skills and service training as part of our core people strategy. Our benefits include:
- Discounted Hotel Accommodation rates
- Uniform and Meals on duty
- NVQ/SNVQ qualifications
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Use of Hotel Leisure facilities
- Annual long service recognition events
- Live-in accommodation is unfortunately unavailable for this role.
Best Western Gatwick Moat House is exceptionally well placed for the Airport and comprises 125 bedrooms, Harriet's Bar and Restaurant, 7 Conference and Meeting Rooms accommodating up to 40 delegates, Conference Cafe and Bodyclub Health and Fitness Centre.
Company: There are QMH Hotels throughout the UK, from Glasgow in Scotland to Plymouth in the West Country. QMH hotels are of three or four star standard and offer a range of good quality conference, meeting & business facilities to the corporate traveller. All hotels also offer a range of leisure breaks. If you're looking to put a great name on your CV, start thinking - QMH UK Limited. We're not only one of the UK's largest and best-respected hotel groups, we're also renowned for our excellent training. Talent gets noticed, results are appreciated and we promote from within. Every one of our people makes a real contribution to the business, whether delivering great service or working in a team focused on achieving its targets. If you're looking for a job, you just may have found a career.