Information about this qualification could differ depending on where you are in the UK. Chose your nation to view the relevant detail:
The Level 2 Certificate in Travel Services is designed to provide a detailed understanding of worldwide destinations including locations, specific features including man-made and physical, national packs, seaports and airports.
The qualification covers the events, languages, currencies and climates of specific destinations. The qualification also covers the key customer service skills required to work in travel. The qualification then enables learners to choose a pathways to specialise in. The qualfication forms the technical certificate for the Level 2 Apprenticeship in Travel Services.
- Worldwide travel and tourism destinations
- Principles of customer service in hospitality, leisure, travel and tourism
Optional pathways to choose from:
- Leisure and business pathway
- Tour operators - head office pathway
- Tour operators - field staff pathway