Level 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management
Information about this qualification could differ depending on where you are in the UK. Chose your nation to view the relevant detail:
The Level 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management is designed for learners who have passed the Level 4 Advanced (or equivalent) or who are already working at supervisory or management level.
Learners are expected to either have work experience in the industry before joining the course or be working part-time in the industry during the course or both. Learners should note that if they intend to study for further professional qualifications in the industry a certain amount of industrial experience will probably be required.
What this course covers
- Managing marketing objectives in tourism and hospitality
- Managing marketing planning in tourism and hospitality
- Managing human resources in a tourism and hospitality organisation
- Managing operations in tourism and hospitality
- Managing financial accounts in tourism and hospitality
- Managing customer relations in tourism and hospitality
This qualification is not normally eligible for public funding. However, there are times when a learning provider might provide it at a subsidised rate. The best approach would be to contact your local provider. Search UKSP Training Providers to find your local college or work-based provider.